Best 50+ Happy Birthday Messages - Messages For Your Friends

If you are looking for some Best Happy Birthday Messages, then you are at very correct and good place. I have posted some of the Best Happy Birthday Messages below which can be used to send to anybody on the occasion of their birthday.

Best Happy Birthday Messages

I only hope that your this birthday and all other days be full of affection of the sunshine, the joy of smiles, the feeling of love, the sharing of good cheer and the beautiful and heart melting sound of laughter.

I hope you have a wonderful day and all other days of the year be full of many wonderful surprises, full of love and care and gives you happy and sweet long lasting memories that you will cherish in all the upcoming days and years.

Best Happy Birthday Messages

On this special day, all the best to you and I wish for you that, may you be blessed in each and every day of your life. Today, Tomorrow and in Upcoming Days too!

Everyone says that you can count your friends on your both hands, but you can't count the candles on your birthday cake, because candles of a cake are a symbol of glory and joy. So place so many candles on your cake. These are my Best Happy Birthday Messages for you.

Best Happy Birthday Messages

I always wished for a friend who can be my closest person and with whom I can share my views. My wish got fulfilled when I met you and you accepted me as one of your closest friend. I wish all of your wishes and desires came true too and wish for a great birthday.

Let this day be filled with laughter


Blessed with more love
I care for you and I am happy for this special day in your life
Happy happy Birthday



Best Happy Birthday Messages


So now you are another year older than before, and you have not changed a little bit. That's really great to know because you are perfect to me in every aspects and you are perfect to everybody else. May god bless you in your whole life. Many Happy Returns of the day.

Happy Birthday!!! I wish for you that the days coming in your life are the most brightest and greatest days you have ever lived.

When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely a good and smart person. May god bless you. Happy Birthday Dear!

Best Happy Birthday Messages

Birthday is something which comes only once in a year, so it's really important to send some Best Happy Birthday Messages to the one you love on birthday. Never ever hesitate or feel angry if you have any dispute with them. Make them feel special by sending them these Best Happy Birthday Messages to them will surly melt their anger. Send them Best Happy Birthday Messages, and try to convince them. 



You are my friend. You are always there for me, supported me, encouraged me , listened to me and did those things that a brother/sister or friend do for anyone. Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Friend.


Best Happy Birthday Messages

Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!



Don't celebrate your birthday alone, because I have sent Happiness, Joy, Love and Care to celebrate your birthday in a good manner and to be a great celebration. Enjoy.



Everyone says that you loose your memory as you grow, but I say that lets forget about the past and live our life in a way that everyone gets jealous. Start you day with a sweet ice cream to get best wishes whole day. Many Many Happy Birthday Dear.


Best Happy Birthday Messages

So you get 1 more year older today. Your new age loves you because it looks good on you. I hope that you love it too. Very Happy Birthday.



You cannot think Best Happy Birthday Messages yourself, so I have done that for you. Best Happy Birthday Messages are here at your doorstep. Just copy them and send them to the birthday person. Make their day special by sending them these Best Happy Birthday Messages. 


Best Happy Birthday Messages

It's really great to wish and pray for good things for others but wishing them good luck, health along with good prosperity and health is one of the best thing one can wish for other and I do the same for you on this day. May all your wishes come true on this day.



"Fly in the plane of ambition,


and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may your future
always shine. . .
With LOTS LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

Best Happy Birthday Messages

Sweetheart!
My love for you will always be true,
You are very beautiful
I wish for you my darling,
may all your dreams come true
May your birthday be fun and happy.
with lots of love and kisses...
from a heart that beats...
just for you by me.



Lovely messages for a Lovely Person


from Lovely Friend
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely "Birth-Day"

Best Happy Birthday Messages

Thinking of you and the times we have spent together make me smile!
A friend who is always close to my heart, I wish a very happy birthday to him/her and wish for a better life.



It doesn't matter I am with you or not.


Celebrating your special day with you..
But wait, let me tell you
that i am thinking of you
& wishing you
a wonderful birthday !

Best Happy Birthday Messages

Forget about the past. It will not change your life. Think about the future, because you can definitely change your life for it. 



My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May happiness, joy and beauty surround you always, not only on your special day. May you remain healthy always as you are now.


Best Happy Birthday Messages

Words are not enough to let you know how happy I am to wish you Happy Birthday. My wish for you on your birthday is that you remain happy and healthy forever in your life. You are perfect as you are.!



I have been thinking


of all the special times
we have shared
I have such fond
memories of our
heart to heart talks
of sharing secrets,
Dreams and even tears.

So these were some of the Best Happy Birthday Messages for you. I tried my best to make them special. Hope you have liked them. For more Best Happy Birthday Messages do visit other pages of Messages For You blog. Have a look at some New Year Messages. We update our blog daily with some new and best messages. Kindly share this blog and it's posts with your friends.